This award may be granted to a college senior or graduate student who demonstrates sustained academic excellence (cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.8) in a demanding study program.
This is a nonrenewable, one-time only scholarship award.
The amount is paid in two installments to the recipient's school; at the start of the academic year, the fall semester, the other at the start of the spring semester.
- You are a U.S. Resident.
- You or one of your parents is a Swiss national.
- You are permanently domiciled in either New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania or Delaware.
- You are in excellent academic standing (min. GPA 3.8) and show aptitude in your chosen fields of study.
- You will study full-time (min. 12 credits) as a senior in college or at graduate school.
Required Supporting Documents:
- Enclosed Scholarship Application Form (completed & signed).
- Official Transcripts of all high school, college and graduate grades (no copies).
- SAT / ACT or GRE / GMAT results and proof thereof.
- Proof of Swiss citizenship of applicant or one parent (Copy of Swiss passport, Consulate recognition letter or similar).
- Proof of applicant’s U.S. citizenship or U.S. residency.
- Two academic recommendations from professors in the applicant’s major area of study, on official letterhead (no copies).