The Zimmermann Scholarship may be awarded to the graduate students with the highest cumulative Grade Point Average (3.8 min.).
This is a nonrenewable, one-time only scholarship award.
The award is paid directly in two installments to the school at the beginning of the academic year, the fall semester, the other at the start of the spring semester fall and spring semesters.
- You are a U.S. Resident.
- You or one of your parents is a Swiss national.
- You are permanently domiciled in either New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania or Delaware.
- You are in excellent academic standing (min GPA 3.8) and show aptitude in your chosen fields of study.
- You will study full-time (min. 12 credits) at graduate school.
Required Supporting Documents:
- Enclosed Scholarship Application Form (completed & signed).
- Official Transcripts of all high school, college and graduate grades (no copies).
- SAT / ACT or GRE / GMAT results and proof thereof.
- Proof of Swiss citizenship of applicant or one parent (Copy of Swiss passport, Consulate recognition letter or similar).
- Proof of applicant’s U.S. citizenship or U.S. residency.
- Two academic recommendations from professors in the applicant’s major area of study, on official letterhead (no copies).