Benefit from our many programs, activities and events. Your support enables us to maintain our mission of excellence in the caring for the elderly, counseling our compatriots in trouble, and educating the young. In addition, you'll receive the following:
- Monthly Newsletter with exciting News and Events
- Invitations to Member-only Happenings
- Invitation to our Annual Meeting
- Invitation to our Annual Christmas Holiday Luncheon
- Stay Connected to community (get involved)
- Receive the SBS Annual Report
The Swiss Benevolent Society receives no government support, Swiss or American, but is funded by contributions from the Swiss community. Every cent donated is used exclusively for our program services. Administrative expenses are defrayed from other sources.
There are many ways to give to the Swiss Benevolent Society of New York and to other charities that you may support. Some of them provide tax benefits of which you may not be aware.
The Internal Revenue Service recognizes the Swiss Benevolent Society of New York as a non-profit corporation under Code 501(c)(3). Your donations and contributions are fully tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.