For studies in Switzerland:
The Medicus Student Exchange Scholarship program provides partial financial support for U.S. Residents at the junior, senior or graduate college level who have been accepted to study at a Swiss University or Federal Institute of Technology. The full amount of these grants is paid directly to the university upon proof of registration.
This is a nonrenewable, one-time only scholarship award.
- You are a U.S. Resident.
- You are permanently domiciled in the U.S.
- You have been accepted to a Swiss University or to a Federal Institute of Technology.
- You will study full-time at undergraduate (college junior or senior) or graduate school level.
Required Supporting Documents:
- Enclosed Scholarship Application Form (completed & signed).
- Official Transcripts of all high school, college and graduate grades (no copies).
- SAT / ACT or GRE / GMAT results.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or U.S. residency.
- Letter of acceptance from Swiss University, Federal Institute of Technology or Technical College (Fachhochschule).
- Two academic recommendations from professors in the applicant’s major area of study, on official letterhead (no copies).
- Proof of proficiency in the language of instruction.
- Statement of sufficient total funding (Application Form page 5).
For studies in United States of America:
Swiss students who wish to study in the United States may apply for this grant by contacting ‘swissuniversities’, Sennweg 2, 3012 Bern Switzerland or see http://www.swissuniversities.ch/en/services/scholarships-for-study-abroad/grants-for-the-usa/.